Take the headache out of scheduling
- View all the organisations resources at once.
No more going in and out of all resources calendars in order to find a free one.
- Multiple viewing modes
Day view, 5 or 7 day view, 4 week view.
- Supports multiple resource pools
- Improve your resource usage
- Identify underused resources
- Reduce superfluous resources
Allocate resources with confidence
- Unallocated bookings display separately above other pools
- Drag unallocated bookings to a free resource
- Reallocate bookings quickly and easily
To move a booking from one resource to another simply drag it. RunningSheet will update your database. No more jumping in and out of multiple Access screens.
Block out assets when they are unavailable
- No more sticky notes
E.g. a staff member doesn’t work Fridays, or a vehicle is in for service Thursday week.
- Create repeat unavailable bookings for recurring situations
E.g. Staff that only work certain days of the week, or assets that require regular maintenance.
- A single trustworthy source of resource availability in your organisation.
Find Bookings Fast
A prominent find box allows users to search for a booking, by date, name or booking number. Users can then jump straight to the booking.
Easy to Configure
- Wizards will walk you through the setup.
- Test buttons to confirm all is as it should be.
- Advanced SQL builders for those who are competent in SQL queries.
- Every change made within Running Sheet is logged
- Old value and new value is recorded
- Your organisation will know who change what and when
Do you sell outside Australia?
What are your support hours?
Standard support is Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm Tasmanian time, which is GMT+10 hours, or +11 hours in summertime. Email support will be repsonded to the next business day.
Do you provide after hours or 24/7 support?
After hours support or 24/7 support can be negotiated. Having said that our software runs requiring minimal support.
Will the software work over the internet?
Yes. We have a variety of packages available to suit all requirements. Our most popular version is a self-updating portable program. Web based alternative versions are available as are hybrid solutions that use web booking forms, but use the fast installable clients for dispatchers.
Is the software audited?
Yes. All entries and changes made within the software, even those by NEPT administrators, and logged, together with who made the change and when. The logs are accessible from the audit reports, which NEPT administrators may view.
Can users create their own reports?
Administrators can create new reports, by modifying one of the existing reports. The software includes a full Query by Example grid, and SQL editor.
Can the software be customised?
We are happy to customise the software to ensure that it meets your needs. Software should work the way your organisation does not the other way around.
© I.T. Guaranteed